I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

New feature on this blog

In the right hand column, I've added a nifty little recipe feature from Taste of Home magazine. It will have a new recipe everyday, plus it offers a quick link to the recipe finder.

Not all the recipes you'll find there will be appropriate for post-WLS folks. So if you find one you want to try and would like some hints on making it WLS-friendly, send it to me and I'll do a redo for you! I may not be a registered dietitian, but I do eat and love to cook.

3 comments:

Melting Mama said...

Jen. That makes me tingle. With. Anticipatory drooling. I clicked on the TOH link - and there?! POTATO CASSEROLE. You Will Pay for this.

Melting Mama said...

And, to leave this freaking comment - I had to type:

pnsvpohd.

Michelle said...

This is great, I love recipes anything that is laid out for me to cook already!! thanks