I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Work out musings

Is it normal to want to puke after working out? And for post-op WLS people, should I feel like I have a softball lodged below my ribs on the left side...or do I have a hernia I'm going to make worse?

2 comments:

Dagny said...

Um, this does not sound good. Tell the trainer immediately!!! And maybe call your doctor too.

Of course what you could be feeling might be the Golden Ticket to a panniculectomy covered by INSURANCE!!!!!
Dagny

Amber said...

OUCH!!! Hope you feel better soon, but as Dagny pointed out... this could work in your favor! ;)