I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Monday Morning

I'm sure the five pounds I lost are back on my body. No crackers, but enough other crap crossed my lips to make up for them. Actually, I think the pure protein tricked my body into starving itself and now that I'm eating normally, the weight has got to be back on. I haven't stepped on the scale. I can just tell. And really, it isn't that I've been eating crap. It's that I've been eating...not just drinking...my nutrition.

I read about people on that big fat freedom board and they talk about resetting their pouches, going back to basics, etc. Now that I've done it, I wonder how often it really works for other people once they get back to normal eating, meaning regular meals of solid food representing a reasonable amount of calories.

I'll step on the scale tomorrow.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That was an interesting statement in can we really reset our pouches. I am waiting to hear how you do on your scale and your thoughts further on this process. I've also wondered if you can start over and back to basics?? Thinking in the back of my mind that once you've passed that stage you can never go back!