I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Nuts.

I just ate half of a jar of Skippy reduced-fat chunky peanut butter. It tasted horrible, but it was in front of me.

That's over 1200 calories. One sitting. This is why I used to weigh over 300 pounds.

The other half went into the garbage.

1 comment:

Danyele said...

Oh honey, did that make you sick? On the brighter side.. you should have gotten a fair amount of protein..??

You're not the only one - I submitted to the Kettle Korn demon last night. Dumped like a bitch too.. serves me right.