I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Self-fulfilling prophecy

My horoscope, courtesy of The New York Post and Sally Brompton:

August 28, 2007 -- When the going gets tough, the tough get going - that's what they say and if you have ever wondered how tough you really are you will find out over the next 24 hours. Whatever challenges you may be confronted with always believe you have what it takes to overcome them, and you will - with surprising ease.

I'd rather not deal with any extra challenges today. But at least this is somewhat encouraging.

Maybe my 24 hours really started yesterday at 4:30 when I hit the elliptical and posted my best-ever time for 2 miles. I had an awesome workout yesterday. I can't believe I let myself sweat...and even kind of like it. That is so ungirly of me.

1 comment:

Dagny said...

Sweat, lady! Sweat!!!! Two miles, yow!!
Dagny