I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Today's issues

1. My "today" started at 2 a.m. when I woke up raging hot with a headache and annoying leg pains. It's now a few minutes before 5 a.m. And this day won't end for at least another 14 hours. I don't know if I can handle it.

2. I have been eating with abandon and I'm afraid that I'm going to pack on the pounds. I make poor choices and then punish myself by eating in the opposite extreme. I can't find balance and it's scary to me.

3. What if I really do drink too much? And how do I tell?

No comments: