I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Queen of IJIAHC Week


By request, I present to you the fabulous Hot Chick Jen, celebrated by one and all around the world. (Or at least by the guys in Saudi Arabia who keep googling for "hot fat".) Enjoy...

4 comments:

Melting Mama said...

Hot stuff! LOL!

I got "Crazy Bitch" just now.

Dagny said...

That's the shot, yeah! That other woman is looking down in reverence because she is having an audience with The Hot Chick.

I LOVE the tiara. It fits you so perfectly!

All hail THE JEN.

Dagny

Danyele said...

I've come to worship at the altar of Hottie Jen.

Tracy said...

All hail IJIAHC! :)

but..... why do you hate Carrie Underwood? Inquiring minds...