I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Visitor 25,000

Bells and whistles for visitor #25,000 who popped on Sunday night at 11:14 CST from San Luis Obispo, California. Of course, it would have been nice if you had stayed as long as #24,999 or #25,001.

Thanks to everyone who takes a second to read on any sort of regular basis. I appreciate the replies and emails. (Ok, most of them.)

2 comments:

Tracy said...

WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

Also, congrats on your first ps consult!

Melting Mama said...

YaY! :D

To post this comment? I had to type: erqueoaf. Is that a type of potted meat?