I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Something Different


New cut. New color. I'm calling it raspberry. It's pretty bright. The highlights are almost white. You can't see it in the picture, but the back fringe is very dark brown with white streaks.


5 comments:

Melting Mama said...

It's beeyouteefull! I was in the salon last night - thinking - PINK HAIR, and you did it! LOL. I got a few blond streaks on top.

aquariangirl said...

that looks soooo awesome ! :)

Donna said...

It becomes you!

Ammie said...

Love it!!! I had a red streak put in mine in October and am loving it. It's nice to shake things up every once in a while.

Michelle said...

wonderful, I love the color combo it's so you!