I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Transitioning

No, not into a male. Or even anything else. Just transitioning out of treatment.

I don't have to report for duty tomorrow. Instead, I have to figure out what to do with all this free time NOT spent in my house, NOT eating, NOT drinking, just LIVING. That sounds scary.

And scared I am. I feel raw from all the emotion. I feel vulnerable. I lack confidence in and a proven track record of my new-found coping skills.

I'm starting to think about living a life I've never had before. Coping with an eating disorder. Being single. Staying sober. Being present in my reality and honest about my feelings. What's not to be scared of?

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Take it easy... and yes.....

YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH FOR THOSE 12's!

Melting Mama said...

hang in there woman. you are strong and brave.