I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

12/11 Goals

Tuesday's goals:
1)100% meal plan compliance: time, calories, exchanges.
2) Bed by 11 p.m.
3) Work out with 30 minutes of cardio.

RESULTS: Monday's goals
1) 100% meal plan compliance: time, calories, exchanges. Um, kind of. Time was off. Exchanges were off. Calories were around 1300...but not the best choices.
2) Bed by 11 p.m. Turned off the light at 11:30 and woke up at 8!!!
3) Stay present. I did. Most times. And when I couldn't, I found something constructive to do instead of getting lost.

No comments: