I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

12/12 Goals

Wednesday's Goals:
1) Try to follow as closely as possible my newly revised meal plan.
2) Clean the house, work on laundry.
3) Continue creative work on self-description poem.

RESULTS: Tuesday's goals
1)100% meal plan compliance: time, calories, exchanges. -- Did my best. Calories were around 1250. Timing off. Exchanges kind of ok. Actually MADE a meal last night.
2) Bed by 11 p.m. -- 11:30, lights out. Awake at 4 from the flippin' plows.
3) Work out with 30 minutes of cardio. -- Did my work out but not the cardio, per the advice of my nutritionist.

No comments: