I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Sleep. Scales. Stuff.

Today was much better than yesterday. I got a full night's sleep and didn't wake up until nearly 7:30 a.m. That's the longest I've slept in months.

I pretty much stayed on track with my meal plan all day. After dinner, I went a little wild with my snack...not overboard...but I don't think I had enough calories during the day. That would make sense. Quick tally: breakfast/200, snack/100, lunch/300, snack/150, snack/75, dinner/250, snack/250. That's a total of 1325. Not bad. If I hadn't had the extra snack before dinner and the big snack after, I would have been too low. Most days, I think I'm getting anywhere from 1300 to 1500 calories. Since I don't count them, I just try to guestimate near the end of the day.

There's a scale (well, actually three) in my garage. When my mom brought me home from the hospital and hid the scales, she stored them in her car. They were returned today. But left outside. It's too cold to weigh out there and, besides, my coat would get in the way.

This could be my last week in the eating disorders partial program at Roger's Memorial. Insurance has only authorized through the end of the week. I'm actually ok thinking about not being there next week. Maybe being off today and tomorrow is a good thing. I'll worry about it when next week comes. In the meantime, stay present.

No comments: