I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Visitor 30,000!

Can you hear the bells and whistles? Visitor #30,000 popped onto my site today at 1:47 p.m. CST from Knoxville, Tennessee. She's a regular visitor...but I don't know her name. So if it's you, dear reader, drop me a line! Tell me why you read this blog, why you come back, what you want to be when you grow up. And thanks to EVERYONE for reading, writing and sending support vibes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm…that would be me, I guess. What do I win? Send prizes!

I’d like to think that I’m a fair representative of your typical reader. I’m a habitual lurker and very infrequent poster to many post-WLS and fat acceptance blogs, many listed on your blogroll. I do most of my surfing at work (faster connection and few real responsibilities). I read your site because I find your writing amusing, your links informative, and your personal trials especially human.

I also don’t share well; I’m occasionally paranoid, slightly neurotic, somewhat private and, due to a truly wild sleep schedule, in an incoherent state more often than not. Some days I wonder if cognizant enough to risk written communication (hence the platinum lurker status), and was slightly freaked when I realized that a blogger might take my comments personally and would be able to track me down.

And then there are days when I make someone’s milestone mark as the 30,000 visitor, and I’m glad to tell her that I really appreciate that you’ve so far allowed me to follow your story. Please, stay well and keep writing.