I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

And she's on a roll...

I'm wrapping up Tuesday without purging. It was a difficult day, but with the help of my fellow ED patients and therapy team, I managed to get through it. I had great help with snacks and lunch. I even had a bathroom buddy...because I didn't trust myself enough to go in alone. My plan for a supervised dinner fell through, so I ate Mac & Cheese and with 2 chicken hot dogs while on the phone with a friend, then called my mom to keep me busy until the feeling of fullness passed.

My head is reeling a bit from the intensity of the day, both with my meal plan and with what was covered in various groups. I have so much to process...and no idea where to start. Not true. I do. I just don't want to go there tonight. Yes, I do. But then I'll be awake forever. Wide awake and thinking. Such a dangerous combination.

No comments: