I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Puknz

"What's up with that?" you ask.

A loyal reader of this blog contacted me to let me know that the word verifcation for one of her comments came up as PUKNZ. And ain't that a funny thing with all the purging going on in my ED world?

So. No Puknz. No Bingez. No Restricshunz.

It's got some potentiality for mass merchandising. Word. (Or whatever thing is the cool thing to say these dayz.)

2 comments:

Melting Mama said...

This comment brought to you by the letters GRGETL.

I hate these things.

arielfreak said...

oh my god I LOVE your sign. I want on this bandwagon! keep swiminz along