I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jennifer Has Left the Body

I printed that last post. Shared it in group. Asked for nothing. They let me be.

ED is in full control today. ED says restrict, Jen does. ED says purge that SBUX drink, Jen does. ED says to say FU to the world, Jen does.

But Jen came through--I came through--just enough to come up with a safety plan for tonight. I'm staying with a friend. Maybe not all night long, but long enough to keep ED from consuming Jen for good.

Touch and go. Touch and go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i go back to RD on Monday. I have been so out of the loop w/ the baby that I have no idea how u are or where u are? Your vm says indefinetely. Email me please or call. i miss u.

xo, Candace

Donna said...

Just keep the trend moving forward... eventually you will get there; I know yo will. I always remember what Dag's blog said, "fall down 7 times, get up 8" You might not see how strong you are, but I do. I see someone who continually tries to pick themselves up.