I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Go Buckeyes!


I had a great weekend in Ohio with my niece, Nikkole. She's nearly 17, just got her driver's license and is a wonderful young woman. I'm so impressed with her sense of responsibility, her eye on the future, her understanding of life. I wasn't that together at her age. But, some things do run in the family. For instance, our impeccable taste in eyewear. I'm hoping she and I get to do a little travelling together this summmer when she comes ti Wisconsin to visit her dad.

2 comments:

Eat, Drink and be Married said...

That is a great picture, you both look great!

arielfreak said...

Oh sweetie, I think I have lost just a touch of respect for you. Buckeyes? How can you not be a Badgers girl!!! ;-)

What an adorable picture. I think you are right on with the eyewear.

Glad you had such a good time.