I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I'm beautiful, damnit!


Great day today. Good food. Invigorating workout. Lovely new haircut. I'm liking me today. I especially like the devil horns in my hair and the touch of dark brown to go with the raspberry and white. It's hard to take a decent picture of yourself.

4 comments:

tia said...

Cool hair Jen! You look pretty darn happy. yay.
:)

Eat, Drink and be Married said...

I love it, and yes, you ARE beautiful!

Donna said...

I'm so happy you are happy! You have a lot to like about you! Good hair days always make me happy. LOL

Kim said...

I ADORE the Devil Horns!