I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Today's Challenge

I realize that today could be bumpy for me, mostly because of plans for tomorrow. And because of something that come up last night.

So today, I am focusing on JUST today. Only today. This very second as my heart pumps, my fingers tingle (from sleeping on them), my intestines gurgle (hunger, I think) and my head feels light. Light because I am releasing the worry, the fear, the anger. Light because I have no need for any of that this very moment.

Today I will nourish my body with foods I enjoy, with foods that fuel m. Today I will respect my body by treating it as beautiful and doing things to honor that. Today I will be grateful for this vehicle of skin and water and blood and bone that carries my soul. Quietly. Today.

2 comments:

Donna said...

*hugs* :)

Eat, Drink and be Married said...

huzzah! *hugs*