I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Sitting

I'm taking inventory of my feelings tonight, letting myself sit in them...choosing to feel instead of engaging in ED behaviors.

I am sad. I'm also glad. And I'd be fooling myself if I didn't come clean with feeling scared, ashamed.

No need to explain the feelings, just know that they are there. Accept they are mine. Understand that they will not destroy me. Nor will I destroy myself with ED behaviors trying to cope with the emotions.

This is not easy. It's work. It's patience. It's learning. It's what I've got to do.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Just here "listening". :)