I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Things on my mind

Early lab results came in from blood work done Wednesday. My surgeon's office called and my ferretin is squeaking in pretty low. Too low. Waiting to hear the rest of my results. How much of the problem is the gastric bypass and how much is the eating disorder behavior.

Slept crappy last night. Slept on the couch. Binged at 1 a.m. on 9 100-calorie packs of pepperidge farm cookies and some dumb chocolate thingy you nuke. Didn't purge. Felt it would be more appropriate to punish myself by letting the 1,050 calories sit uncomfortably inside of me.

Having to elderly women from Church over for coffee at 9. Sweetest ladies...but I have got to make sure the house is spotless.

Going to the Quilt Show in Chicago on Saturday. My mom's a quilter. I love mixed media and enjoy the art quilts. I think I need a sewing machine.

Trying to plan a vacation. I have a free airline ticket on Midwest and a gazillion points to use from my timeshare. Where should I go?

I feel like restricting today. But I'm going to choose not to.

Little depressed. Sad. Glad for my day's agenda. Scared.

1 comment:

Melting Mama said...

Jennifer. Have a good day.