I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Monday, May 19, 2008

A special thanks to...

...the jackass who smashed my car window and stole my gps last night downtown Milwaukee. I'd like to especially extend my appreciation for requiring me to focus on bullshit technicalities and bureaucratic red tape when I'd rather be toasty warm in the fog of my forgetfulness. Oh, and that slap of reality? Thanks. Thanks so much for bringing me back to my senses on how much out of pocket expenses this effin' new car has cost me since purchase in December. Potholes. Mirrors. Windows. Everything is just not quite enough for the deductible. WTF.

I hope you low-life gangstas enjoy that shittin' TomTom as you cruise through your ghetto alleys. I'm sure it'll come in handy finding your next score. Better yet, just click home and come get me. Now wouldn't that be the icing the karmic cake of this week? I'll leave the back door unlocked.

Really. I write in jest. If they ever read this blog and really did find me, I'd call Fox 6 news, stand in the middle of the street, pee my pants and then pledge my vote for John McCain.

Absurd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your predicament is not funny. However, how you wrote about it cracked me up! I even called my sister in Colorado and read it to her over the phone.

Anonymous said...

You could always put "beware vicious kittens" on your front window. That ought to stop em in their tracks. All jokes aside. As long as you did not get harmed is the main thing. Cars and equipment can be replaced but not your life. Jack asses are a dime a dozen in Milwaukee. Stay safe.