I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weekend wrap up

I have appointments in July with new a new doctor to take a look at my meds and am on his waiting list to get in earlier...thanks to my therapist who did all the arranging. I couldn't bear another phone call.

Good things this week: back on a regular schedule with my personal trainer; called the outplacement service through work to set up an initial consultation; got the ball rolling on securing some extra funds to support my "early retirement"; put all my delinquent bills in one big, scary pile; had a marvelous visit with a dear friend from college, my Jeffy-poo-poo; had coffee with girls from work; stayed sober for 5 out of 7 days.

Bad things this week: not going there.

Thanks for the emails and the phone calls. I'm not really up to writing or chatting. My meds have me a little dopey as I get used to the changing dosages and I'm not feeling all that social. So forgive me for not writing or calling. I'm here. Just quiet. Finger painting. Contemplating. Healing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never liked the way finger-paint felt on my fingers.

My dear gawd, this is the longest word verification ever below my comment. If I can get this right?!

Glad you're okay. :)