I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Retreat! Retreat!

I've booked my retreat-slash-vacation. In three weeks, I'm heading to Sedona for a week at the Sedona Summit Resort. I've booked 5 intensive days of sessions with Sedona Soul Adventures, a group that personalizes an individual retreat for you based on your current needs.

My list of sessions includes: Power Spot Meditation, Iridology Reading, Shamanic Astrology, emotional Clearing, Sacred Ceremony at a Vortex, Breathwork, Bodywork/Energy work, Intuitive Gifts & Abilities, Soul Source Union and Intuitive Integration.

Yes, it does sound quite "new agey", but it also feels like exactly what I need. Exactly.

And while I'm out there, I just might look for a job. I could stand to live in beauty 24/7.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!

(I bookmarked them for future reference ;)).

Anonymous said...

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

This is a great opportunity for you. Go with an open heart and have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen, I am considering Soul Adventures in Sedona and am a little reluctant. I was searching and found your blog, and was surprised you're also in Milwaukee (I work in Milwaukee). I'd love to hear whatever you're willing to share about your experience there, as it might help me decide whether or not to go. Let me know if we can talk sometime!

Jen Again said...

M...contact me at jenolski@gmail.com. I have no way of replying directly to you. Jen