I CHOOSE

...to love myself.
...to treat myself gently, with patience and respect.
...to accept responsibility for every aspect of my life.

...to be present, awake, aware.
...to be open to possibility.
...to leap with the intention of landing.
...to do amazing things.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sedona

I've returned from a week in Sedona. I won't be writing much about it, other than to say it was an amazing and transformative week.

The time with myself and the various practitioners and healers I encountered has led me through intense soul searching. The clarity is refreshing. The results? Already unfolding. In the words of Jake, guru of the wanderer, "Life IS Good."

Ahhhhhhhh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of you, knowing by the timing that you were on your ... well, retreat, more than vacation, really.

I'm so glad you felt nourished by it and are able to bring that back with you.

xo

sartaj faisal said...

Hi

I think this may be great.

Online Healthy Diet meal Plans,
Walk In Clinic,
Healthy Diet Foods,
Health,Physique and Medicine,
Pakistani Realestate,
JObs opportunities for us,
Travel In Pakistan